I am always trying to clean my art room. The fact of the matter is that there's just too much stuff in there and no place to put new treasures. But, our big 4th of July bash is next weekend and I can't let everyone see just how bad it was. So, I got a couple of containers and threw everything in there. I hadn't seen the top of the desk in quite a while. It was so refreshing that I decided to make a couple of quick cards. THEN I CLEANED THE DESK OFF AGAIN. If only I could work like that all the time. Sigh.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Yay, the art room looks clean
I am always trying to clean my art room. The fact of the matter is that there's just too much stuff in there and no place to put new treasures. But, our big 4th of July bash is next weekend and I can't let everyone see just how bad it was. So, I got a couple of containers and threw everything in there. I hadn't seen the top of the desk in quite a while. It was so refreshing that I decided to make a couple of quick cards. THEN I CLEANED THE DESK OFF AGAIN. If only I could work like that all the time. Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment