Thursday, July 10, 2008

Finished porch bench


I forgot to take a picture in all of the excitement from the barbeque.  I did finish the bench in time and I am hoping the UV protectant holds.  If it fades again, the bench is going into the back yard.  I am going to clean out a small area in the preserved area that backs up to our property and nestle it in there.  I will NEVER try and get that paper off again.  I used some special glue from a paper store that has gone out of business.   It was their own private label, so I am not sure what kind of glue it was, but it did not wrinkle and it made the paper become a part of the bench.  

2 comments:

AmyS said...

Your bench is so pretty! I love all the words you wrote on there, too. Just perfect for settling down for a lovely visit. Use it in good health!

And have a great time with Shanda! Will we get to see a photo of your new 'do'?

Pamela Levingston said...

Wow just Wow! QP