On the road again.... We left Shanda's after what seemed like only an hour or two. We had a mini-barbeque. Harrison grilled burgers and brats for Shanda and her friends. We had a great time. We managed to snap a few shots of my hair. The color is beautiful and I haven't seen that much of my neck in years. I am not one to curl and style my hair every day. However it falls in the morning is usually what it looks like all day. This cut falls lovely, and my friend, Debra, is going to say that it is not enough change. She called Shanda and told her to make it extremely bold colors and a very short haircut. Debra will be disappointed, but I am not.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
New Hair style
On the road again.... We left Shanda's after what seemed like only an hour or two. We had a mini-barbeque. Harrison grilled burgers and brats for Shanda and her friends. We had a great time. We managed to snap a few shots of my hair. The color is beautiful and I haven't seen that much of my neck in years. I am not one to curl and style my hair every day. However it falls in the morning is usually what it looks like all day. This cut falls lovely, and my friend, Debra, is going to say that it is not enough change. She called Shanda and told her to make it extremely bold colors and a very short haircut. Debra will be disappointed, but I am not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
U look like Katie Holmes. I am trying to figure out how can u see with hair in your face and one eye.
Love
Mom
Hey Mom,
I get to constantly move the hair away from my eyes, just like the movie stars lol.
With my glasses on, the bangs come just over the top of the glasses, so I can see just fine. And Nikki, view the pics on mom's computer and you'll probably get a better view of the colors, plus some of the gray. The gray did not take the color, it's just not as noticeable now.
I like the hair cut, the color is really subtle in the picture so I'm not sure if I'm getting the full effect of the color. Good job Shanda.
Love
Nikki
I think the color looks very stylish! Go Shanda! QP
Post a Comment