Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Toy

I hope you all know what a sucker I am when it comes to toys.  I found a new one at Best Buy.  It is the polaroid POGO  This little machine is a bit bigger than a cell phone and I can keep it in my purse.  It runs on rechargeable batteries. You can take a picture with your cell phone and wirelessly (bluetooth) send it to this printer and it prints the photo.  The photos are smaller, 2x3.  I can also plug my camera into the printer and print a picture.  It cannot plug into a computer and print a picture.  Also, the ink is in the paper.  There are no ink cartridges to buy. The paper is about 40 cents per picture. I tried it for the first time yesterday and was TICKLED.  I had two teenagers in the convertible and they took a cell phone picture.  I printed it for them right there.  It comes on sticker paper so you can slap it on just about anything.  

Unfortunately, I don't have a cell phone that takes picture.  I am hoping to get to the Verizon store this weekend to remedy that situation!

2 comments:

AmyS said...

Enjoy! It sounds like a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandy. This is the post in your blog I was looking for last night. No - not a FLIP - but it sounds fun also. We will let you know how the FLIP works in a couple weeks. Vi MN