Thursday, July 03, 2008

Photo Booth back in business!

At last year's barbeque, we made a storage closet into a photo booth.  It was loads of fun and I got some seriously goofy pictures.  What is it about being in close quarters that makes you want to mug it up for the camera?  I set it up again this year.  It takes a while to get the closet cleaned out and everything set up, but I was determined.  The remote is working, the lighting is right, the camera settings are good.  We just need our stars.  The first crew arrives today!  I bet I get some photo booth shots tonight.  I have a portable printer that prints 4 pics to a page.  That fits in perfectly with the craft project!  You can hang your pictures from the wire.  Yay!  I love it when a plan comes together!  This adorable young man is my son.  He helped me figure out the camera settings.

4 comments:

Pamela Levingston said...

Will you be my Aunt Sandy? Please! You have the photo booth and the crafts projects...If my Aunts any of them had been like you I would never have left. QP

Anonymous said...

yes we do adore auntie sandy & she eventually has 2 say " GET OUT, GO HOME" we love her

nikki

AmyS said...

Your son is gorgeous, and I love what you've been up to. How cool to have your own photo booth! I can't wait to see the finished bench. How was your Fourth?

AmyS said...

Hi Sandy,

E-mail me at amy_in_israel AT yahoo DOT com and give me your address; I'd love to send the baby card to you!