We also made cards this weekend. I had a sample made using this lattice punch and my niece wanted to make a similar card for two of her friends who are graduating soon. She made one in green and one in pink. Then my mom wanted make a retirement card. We used the same design with different colors or elements.
The punch is a new one from Fiskars. It is sooooo cool! They had 4 kinds at the stamp convention, but I only purchased one. I showed restraint! But now I see that the restraint was foolish! There was a lovely rose border one and one that looked like basket weave. My sister bought the one with tulips. I will have to borrow hers next week (I hope). Then I will stalk JoAnns, Michaels and Hobby Lobby to see if they get them. Maybe I can figure out how to make my Christmas card with one this year.
6 comments:
Cool. I cannot believe you are already thinking about Xmas cards! They look great though.
Belinda
Love the bracelet, it's gorgeous! And those cards are just lovely. What a cool punch! I can see I will have to look for one of those when I'm in the U.S. this summer. I especially liked your final tip about cooking and recipes that don't work out no matter what. You are indeed as wise as you are a fun and lovely person. :-)
I'm goping to keep my eye out for one of those punches too! I loved using it!
Love
Nikki
I love these cards!they look like they can from HallMark,I have only been making cards a year,when will my cards start to look like this?I must send you one.
sorry I forgot to sign all my post,I am Pam Jones aka divasqueenlady
I have really my stay here.
Post a Comment