My niece loves to come visit her Auntie Sandy. She is a beautiful young lady and I have enjoyed being a part of her life. Her family had to get by without her for the weekend. Her hubby understands that she needs her Auntie Sandy fix. She enjoys crafting with me and I enjoy introducing her to all kinds of projects. This weekend, we made a bracelet. She did really well with the wire wrapping, especially since it was her first time using any of the tools.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Nicole's Visit
My niece loves to come visit her Auntie Sandy. She is a beautiful young lady and I have enjoyed being a part of her life. Her family had to get by without her for the weekend. Her hubby understands that she needs her Auntie Sandy fix. She enjoys crafting with me and I enjoy introducing her to all kinds of projects. This weekend, we made a bracelet. She did really well with the wire wrapping, especially since it was her first time using any of the tools.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I really enjoyed my weekend with you but, It all went by too fast. This was the shortest time i've ever spent but we got a lot done so I'm happy. Next time I'm going to try and make it longer than just the weekend.
Love Nikki
Post a Comment