Our mailbox was full of goodies today. Pennie from IOCSA stamped this lovely box and sent it through the mail. It was such a fun package to receive with all the bright colors. Inside was a key chain with a handy doohicky that has scissors, can opener, nail file, knife and ruler. I love the color. I am putting it on my keyring with all those darned store tags. It will come in handy, especially if I have to measure something. That cute littler ruler is 1 inch. I hope I don't have to measure anything that is a yard or more - but you know I will if I need to. lol. I got so tickled by the 1 inch ruler. It's my favorite part of the keychain. There was also a pen in the package and it writes so smoothly. I doodled a whole page worth of writing just because it is a fun pen to write with. I enjoy writing and there is nothing better than having a pen that fits nicely in your hand and writes smoothly across the paper.
Also in the mail was a St. Pat's Day card from my friend, Hazel in Minnesota. She colored and shaded the card so beautifully. I bet she colored with the Copic markers. I'm not sure, I'll have to ask. Thanks, Hazel.
No comments:
Post a Comment