Friday, March 06, 2009

What, No art?

Arrgh! Frustrating curses, etc. I was working on a new mosaic. I got it all laid out and ordered these clear tiles to put pictures underneath. The tiles were supposed to be in on Tuesday, but did not get here til today. The tiles have a white backing on them, that is baked on. I cannot get the white off. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. Back to the drawing board. The whole thing has to be reworked, so I took it apart (I didn't have it glued down yet). Then I thought, that was stoopid. I didn't even take a picture and have since figured out how I could have worked around the problem. I did, however, make it to the movies to see Watchmen. It was OK. I'm glad I went to see it, and give it 3.75 stars out of 5.

1 comment:

Pamela Levingston said...

oh don't you hate it when something delays your art! I want to see Watchmen there was so much hype on the commercials. Can wait to see the final piece.