My IOCSA friend, Pat, sent me the card on the left today. Her stamp store had a class a couple of years ago on making these fancy ladies from some of the flower punches. Not only did Pat send me the beautiful card, but she sent me the punched pieces to make my own. I had some stuff on my worktable and made the card on the right. It's funny that this lady's hair looks flirty with all the wild pieces, while my own hair is windblown by today's high winds, but I look crazy, not cute and flirty.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Another Mail Goodie
My IOCSA friend, Pat, sent me the card on the left today. Her stamp store had a class a couple of years ago on making these fancy ladies from some of the flower punches. Not only did Pat send me the beautiful card, but she sent me the punched pieces to make my own. I had some stuff on my worktable and made the card on the right. It's funny that this lady's hair looks flirty with all the wild pieces, while my own hair is windblown by today's high winds, but I look crazy, not cute and flirty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
These are adorable, Sandy. I love yours and it sure is cute and flirty!
I love this type of art - stylish women with free flowing hair and bling jewelry!
Take are and STAY POSITIVE!
Hi Sandy,
This is the most adorable card! I love her fliritative attitude.Yes, I just know your hair was wind tossed and cute,too
Margaret, your Detroit neighbor
Post a Comment