Thursday, September 14, 2006
Hot Tip, Hot Buy
I have an addiction to alphabet stamps and have recently become enamored with the stampin up huge alphabet stamps. While in Wisconsin last weekend, I stopped at the local walmart and found these alphabets in the wallpaper and paint dept. They are meant to be hung on the wall and have dimensional adhesive dots on the back that need to be removed with an exacto knife before stamping. The best part is that these letters are under $1.00 each. I stamped this book cover with acrylic paint dabbed onto the F. I made this bookcover in a workshop at Valley Ridge Art Studio last weekend in a workshop by Lesley Riley named Exploring Fabric Books. Very relaxing and I was able to almost finish one book. More on that in a later post. Hurry to Walmart before these are all gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love the colors!
Are these letters foam? No matter, sounds like a bargain to me. I'm off to Walmart. Nice cover...I'd like to see the rest of the book.
Gotta go to Wal*Mart...
Sandy,
Are the letters reuse able if you do paint or embellish them. What material are they made of?
Cool!
Belinda
Post a Comment