Thursday, September 14, 2006

One More Wedding Book


Last month I went to Angie's wedding, one of Harrison's cousins. Their wedding was over-the-top wonderful. I tried out my new camera and it worked wonderfully for the wedding and then stopped working during the reception. I was so mad because I wanted to get more pictures. The flowers, the cake, the decorations, and the mother of the bride were incredibly beautiful and I NEEDED that darned camera to work. Fortunately, I was able to process the pictures from the wedding before the reception and gave the completed scrapbook to Angie and Philip during dinner. They were astonished and surprised. I sent the camera back to Nikon.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Testing to see how comments work

Harriet Reese said...

Way to go! I'm so glad you joined the blogging world....

Anonymous said...

I am always amazed at how you manage to enjoy the festivities and get so much work done. The books you make are one of the best wedding gifts I could think of.