Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Something new for me

Here I go with something else to play with. I am starting this blogging stuff so that family and friends can see what I'm doing -- because I have been doing so much!!!! My friends have blogs and manage to update them pretty regularly. Maybe I can too.

4 comments:

Shari said...

I knew you could it---great job!! Welcome to the blogging world!!!
shari

Anonymous said...

where do you find the time to do everything?!!!! The necklace was beautiful & I can't believe Nikki got married!

This is nice but let's still do dinner some time, too. OK?

Anonymous said...

Hey auntie you should show your purse on this page or maybe we make another purse and put that on there

Nikki

Anonymous said...

You go SandyGirl! I have so much admiration for you....This is my first visit to a blog. It was wonderful. What a great job. When is the next issue going to be published :) Now, I hope that my comments show up.

Sheila