

These are necklaces made in Barbara McGuire's Mokume Gane polymer clay class. This was probably the best class I took at the conference. It was a small class and I really got to explore several of the mokume gane techniques. It's hard to see in the picture but the daisy image and the wavy image have gold leaf underneath. The surface is polished smooth. I learned that I have the wrong kind of polymer clay machine, which is why I had problems with some of my previous clay projects. Now that I know, I can work around some of the issues.
2 comments:
That looks so slick. I love that!
This is awesome. Now you know that I'm diggin the African theme. I think we should think about a show in 2007. Any ideal of where you would like to preview your art collection? I can help with that....I'm sure I could twist Tracey's arm as well.
Sheila
Post a Comment