
These polymer clay tags are from Lisa Pavelka's class at AU. Had fun learning about transfers onto polymer clay. I had previously transfered images onto polymer clay with Lazertran silk and the images always cracked afterward. So far these have made it through being shuffled around in my art bag. We also used molds and foils. Lisa had fun toys to play with. Great stamps and some new clay cutters that add texture to the cutouts. I WANT THOSE!!!! I bought Lisa's DVD and it is very detailed. You will learn all that you need to get started playing with polymer clay.
2 comments:
Did you do this art work? It is beautiful. Any of you work for sale yet? You really do have a talent and gift for this.
Sheila
O.k. How do I get back to the original page? Help me....I'm lost in blog land..
Post a Comment