Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My wedding invitations crew


Did I say I made all of Nikki's invitations? Well, I had to call in the troops at the 11th hour. I thought I only had a couple of steps left to a very labor-intensive invitation, but when you need to do 240, just stuffing the envelopes takes several hours. I called in the troops at the last minute. The men thought I was kidding, but I gave them very specific tasks and it would have taken several more hours without their help. Way to go team!!!

4 comments:

Shari said...

Not exactly a flattering view of me!!! Waiting impatiently for an update. Will check back again later!!
hugs,shari

Anonymous said...

This is proof positive that Harrison really has a secret fancy for crafts! I knew that he was perpetrating....Aha!

Sheila

Mar said...

I always believed you got the spirit, Harry! jajajajaja

Crazy Art Girl said...

I don't see you working! You really put Shari to work.
Belinda