Another workshop. This one given by calligrapher RoAnn Mathias. It was probably the most tedious class I've ever taken. Both of these letters were done with acryic tube paints and a liner brush. Talk about detail work! After the class I came up with several ideas on how to do this with rubber stamps, cutouts and inks. Believe me, no one will get these as Christmas cards!!!!
Thursday, September 14, 2006
The illuminated letter
Another workshop. This one given by calligrapher RoAnn Mathias. It was probably the most tedious class I've ever taken. Both of these letters were done with acryic tube paints and a liner brush. Talk about detail work! After the class I came up with several ideas on how to do this with rubber stamps, cutouts and inks. Believe me, no one will get these as Christmas cards!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah, I can't do that either. The spending hours on one little thing is not for me. I did that during Articulations at Artful Gatherings and did not like it.
It does look cool though.
a Liner??? looks great, but isn´t that too complicated for christmas cards?
Post a Comment